A free app with many ringtones available for download
Do you love your Android device but find the standard ringtones and other features to be boring and uninspired? Well Zedge Ringtones is the app for you. This helpful program gives you the ability to download all types of songs and images that you can then use as ringtones, notification alerts, and wallpapers for your device.
All you need to use the Zedge Ringtones app once you have downloaded it and installed it on your phone is an viable internet connection. Once connected, you can search for the music and images you want to download no matter how rare or obscure it is. The app offers quite a long list of available songs in its catalog.
Whether you want to customize the song your Android phone plays when you saved contacts call you or choose a particular tune that will play when the alarm you have set goes off, you are sure to find the music you like within the incredible variety offered by Zedge Ringtones. The app integrates with your Android operating system so you don't have to worry about the ability of the app to properly communicate with the device. If you appreciate having the option of personalizing your Android phone, then Zedge Ringtones could be the perfect choice for you.
- Customize ringtones and audible alerts.
- Search the app's extensive catalog of songs to find the perfect ones to express your personality.
- Also includes wallpaper options.
- App integrates seamlessly with Android operating system.
- Some users have experienced problems with the app, including freezing.
Zedge 5.10 is here!
- Beautiful new item pages.
- Improved navigation - Tap more places to find more stuff!
- Various bug fixes and stability updates
Feedback is always welcomed. Please contact us at [email protected] with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using ZEDGE.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.